EZ Remote Deposit
No more driving to the bank to make a deposit.
With our EZ Remote Deposit system you can bring the teller window right to your business.
All you need is a computer, Internet access, and a scanner about the size of a shoebox and you’re ready to go!
What is EZ Remote Deposit?
EZ Remote Deposit is a service that enables you to accept checks at your place of business and deposit them electronically into your designated account at Shore Community Bank.
What are the Benefits of EZ Remote Deposit?
- Eliminates the need to bring deposits to the bank
- Enjoy later daily deposit deadlines
- Receive deposited funds faster
- Saves on employee time away from the business
- Saves on fuel costs
- No deposit tickets to purchase
- Offers convenience, savings and security
Here is How it Works!
Bank at your Business in 10 Easy Steps:
- Log in to Shore Community Bank’s EZ Remote deposit website.
- Total all checks to be deposited and stamp them with the company’s endorsement deposit stamp.
- Use the drop down bar on the website to select the account you will be depositing the checks into. Enter the PIN number for that account and click Scan.
- Enter the dollar amount of the total deposit and number of checks to be scanned on the left hand side in the designated fields. Insert the checks using the image scanner.
- After all the checks are scanned, click the Next button to correct any error or fields that were not picked up during scanning.
- Print a copy of the deposit information for safekeeping or statement reconciliation.
- Click on the Transmit Deposit button.
- A transmission complete screen will show your confirmation number for the deposit. We suggest that you print this screen for your records.
- Once printed Click OK and you can either scan in a new deposit or sign out.
- Within minutes you will receive an email confirmation that your deposit was received.